JACODigital has created this privacy statement for this website located at jacodigital.com ('Site") in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of our clients and web site users. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. Your acceptance of these terms is evidenced by your express assent as part of the submission of any forms on the website or the purchase of any products or services. Your acceptance is also evidenced by your use and continued use of this Site.
1. Collection of Information. We collect information from you as you may provide to us via our forms on this site and email that you may send to us. This may include your name, address, phone number email address. We also collect certain other information in the aggregate such as the search string you may have used to find our web site, and the page that you arrive on or leave from. In some instances, your IP address may be recorded as well. This aggregate information is collected and used to evaluate the effectiveness of this website and its various pages and is not used in any other manner, nor is it distributed to third parties.
2. Use of Information. Except where otherwise stated, information you provide in forms submitted to us on the Site is used to process the order or request associated with the form. Email communications that you send to us are used to respond to your inquiry or otherwise address the purpose of your email. In addition, your contact information and information about any service request that you submit, will be used to facilitate your request, register with the copyright office or otherwise as necessary to provide the requested product or service. You also agree that we may contact you from time to time with regard to our own services and those of our marketing partners with products or services we believe may be related to your interests. We also track IP addresses of visitors to our website to help diagnose any problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address may also be used to determine broad demographic information however, we do not disclose this information to third parties. We do not sell the information provided to us. We do reserve the right to allow our marketing partners to include relevant information in our communications to you from tiem to time but we do not share your information.
4. Security. We take every precaution to maintain the security of information stored in relation to this site. We use SSL technology to transfer any information between you and us and as such we recommend using our forms to communicate with us wherever possible. We update our Site regularly to industry standard levels as new releases for software become available. We go not, however, guarantee that information provided to use will remain undisclosed and we recommend providing only the information necessary to complete any orders that you place. Nothing privileged or confidential should be provided or stored on our site at any time.
5. Amendments. We reserve the right to update or change this policy at any time without without advance notice to you. In such event, we will notify you by making changes to this page and where there is any significant change, we will place a notice on the home page of the Site as well. In the event of any change to this policy, you may discontinue your use of our service and request the removal of your information. In such event, your data will be marked for deletion and removed in accordance with this policy, our data protection policies and applicable law.
6. DMCA Notifications. In the event that you submit a DMCA takedown notice, counter notice or any other copyright notice relating to this Site or to any of our customers via our site, we will use the information to evaluate your request and, in the event of a notice concerning our customer, we will disclose the information contained therein to our customer. We also reserve the right to submit your request to Lumen which is a project of Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society. Lumen works with a variety of international research partners to offer information about the global landscape of Internet takedown requests.
7. Leaving our Site. This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites. You should review the Privacy Policies of those sites directly.
8. Contacting us. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the information that we may have relating to you, any rights you may have under the GDPR, CCPA, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or via our mailing address at JACO Digital 10990 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1025 Los Angeles, CA 90024 or via our Contact Form.